7 Evil Entanglements

July 11, 2020



I’ve wanted to date Ramona Flowers for a whole decade, so I finally decided to become my own version.


Like a lot of people, lockdown made me really itch for a new look when it came to my hair. Luckily, my impatience has meant I have never really had to rely on hairdressers (people who have waited for salons to reopen you got this) I’ve always been one to take hair matters into my own hands. I would definitely consider myself to be a pro hair-colourist at this point. Any mistake or misgiving you can imagine when it comes to dye, I’ve been through and I’ve learned from it.


But as much as I loved my vibrant pink hair, the constant bleaching and dyeing began had taken its toll. No amount of masks or deep conditioners could ever repair the damage done to my curls. So I saw quarantine as the perfect chance to start fresh! I gave those poor broken ends the chop and my hair has never felt better.


My hair is currently in what I like to call its baby afro stage and I’m making sure to give it all the love it needs to grow out healthily. But in the meantime I’m really getting into wearing wigs. I’ve found it to be a failsafe way of getting the perks of having coloured hair without any damaging consequences. And as long as you take proper care of them they can last a lot longer than you think.


This wig has got to be my fave so far! The short style and mix of bright colourings remind me of my all time fave movie crush - Ramona Flowers. But remember, if you wanna date me, you may have to defeat my seven evil entanglements... (I’m so sorry Will & Jada)

So, did this look make the cut? 

Also - I’m thinking of starting style and beauty vids, is this something people would be interested in? 

And if you ever want any hair colouring/wig care tips please don’t be shy, I’m happy to help!

Top // Bershka
Skirt // Gamiss
Necklace // PRYA
Tights // Missguided
Eyeliner // “Epic InkNYX Professional Makeup



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram