Brighter Times Ahead

June 22, 2020

It’s been a long time, huh? But I’m finally back. I spent the past two years working hard, meanwhile embarking on a journey to find myself and work out what I really want from life..and boy is it good to be home.


It was my birthday earlier this month and I thought, you know what? It’s my party and I’ll SMILE if I want to! Another year of life...and despite the unfortunate events that we have all endured so far in 2020 I still have faith that the year could be one of positive change.


I’m grateful for every single second I spend on this Earth - it’s time we make sure everybody feels that way!


And please remember that if everything going on right now feels too much, take time for yourself.


Protect your mental health for the brighter times ahead (they’ll soon come, I can feel it!)

 
Flower Crown // ASOS
Shoes // NewLook





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You look great!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram