Plush Paradise

October 10, 2020


This year has been one from hell for many. But we have to keep in mind that paradise is in our hands.


With so many problems currently damaging the world we live in, it can be hard for us to remember the good things in life. And it’s extra difficult nowadays, with the constant fear that just stepping outside during a pandemic can endanger yourself or others.  2020 has been a rollercoaster ride for everybody, but we have to remember that the power for positive change is within us. 

 
Personally, I’ve had my whole life turned upside down by Covid 19. I had to uproot myself and leave a job I had fought so hard for. Now I’m just trying my best to settle into a new living environment while also nursing a broken heart. I’m feeling dejected, lost, undeserving of love. And a part of me is scared for what the future will hold. But I’m also just thankful to be healthy and safe. 


My current focus is on healing my soul. I’ve poured all my energy into decorating my new home and online gaming. I even started a Twitch, which is still a work in progress for the most part but a great new hobby. Follow me if you wanna see me fail at games, chat and tell silly stories on a regular basis!


Now, more than ever, is the time to look after yourself. Do whatever you can to find those little sparks of happiness. It is also the best opportunity to utilise your sense of empathy. Check in on your friends and loved ones, remind them that they are not alone. We have to support and uplift one another as best we can to prepare for the road ahead, whatever it may bring.



Dress (worn as top) // Club L London
Skirt // ASOS
Earrings // Roxie Sweetheart
Shoes // Boohoo

Photos by @indigo_clouds_







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram